- We desire to make a significant impact on the existing debt of the Family Life Center. The total debt of the Family Life Center is approximately 1.5 million dollars. While we recognize that this amount of debt is not uncommon, it is restrictive to us pursuing additional avenues of ministry and our desire would be to tackle and eliminate this debt.
- We desire to update and remodel the interior of our Worship Center. We believe this remodel would better reflect our identity as a church in the midst of our changing culture.
- We desire to repair and resurface existing parking while improving the “tree” parking on both the North and South ends of our property. Not only would this add additional parking spots for our members, regular attenders, and guests, but it would eliminate the potential for injury and publicly display our value of pursuing excellence as well.
IN ADDITION TO THESE PRIMARY AREAS OF FOCUS, THE FOLLOWING LIST ILLUSTRATES ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE USE OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES SHOULD GOD BLESS US BEYOND OUR GOALS:
- Paint, carpet, and general remodel of Family Life Center Atrium and Gym
- Structural repair specifically to the roofs of our Worship Center and Children’s Buildings
- Housing for additional missions and ministries or even to acquire property for additional campuses as opportunities present themselves
- Repair and maintenance of nearly fifty (50) A/C units
- Service the $240,000 debt we incurred three years ago when we borrowed money from our trust fund to do extensive general and structural maintenance, as well as additional projects that updated our buildings and property